- Provide safe, solar-powered vaccine storage for health facilities that have minimal or no main power, and extreme temperatures.
- Keep vaccines cold with inadequate sunlight.
- Included 200W PV modules and pole PV mounting rack with 20m wiring and 1.5m ground rod.
- Included energy harvesting outputs with 5V USB (2A)
- Integrated 30-day electronic refrigerator temperature logger stores and displays temperature.
|Vaccine Storage Temperature||2℃ to 8℃|
|Ambient Temperature||5°C to 43°C|
|Unit Dimension||528*860 mm|
|Voltage||DC 16V to 24V|
|Solar Array Specification Suggestion||Power: 200W
The YBC-10 SDD refrigerator is designed to safely store vaccines only using the energy from the sun. It can maintain stable 2°C to 8°C, operating at constant ambient temperature 43°C.
It equipped with a thermoelectric refrigeration system powered by a solar electric system with no battery. The device uses technologically advanced materials with an extremely efficient vacuum device to isolate the interior contents from external heat. It includes a temperature record and alarm function that saves data from the previous 30 days.
- Vaccine stacks(2 square, 4 triangular)
- 1 lock and 2 keys
- Energy harvest control module
- Tie-down straps
- Rolling stand
- MPPT(Maximum Power Point Tracking) module supports a high utilization rate of solar energy.
- High efficiency thermoelectric refrigeration system and heat pipe heat transfer system.
- Advanced materials and superior vacuum insulation.
- Maintain stable 2°C to 8°C.
- Keeps vaccines safely between 2°C to 8°C in a constant ambient temperature of 43°C with no external power source.
- Real-time temperature display and 30 day temperature record.
- Visual and audible alarm for out-of-range temperature.
- Lid lock for secure storage.
- Easy to use and maintain. (simple, safe, robust, and reliable)
- Arktek SDD has been undergone field test in Senegal for six months, and successfully conducted in a wide range of usage conditions.